After looking through numerous peoples blogs, these are the three that I found the most engaging and easiest to read.
1) Keller Group http://xuetingli.blogspot.com.au/
Very well set out blog with lots of information about the company 'Keller Group'. Wide variety of information regarding the companies background and also their financial position. This blog also provides a link to the companies website where you can view a video of the Chief Executive Officer providing you with even more first hand, inside information on the company.
2) Envirozel (EVZ) http://kenbwphantomhatch.blogspot.com.au/
First blog I started following, great set out and the author provides his personal opinion a lot which is something I find helpful. Huge amount of information about Envirozel (EVZ).
3) MYER http://cliffordpower.blogspot.com.au/
This blog has a lot of information about the company, both its history and financial position, but also includes a broad range of opinions the author had on Myer before even starting this assignment. One thing that stands out to me is the authors use of pictures. What's great about the pictures is that the author hasn't just copy and pasted from the internet, they have actually designed and made them himself.
No comments:
Post a Comment